Entegre property risk reports
Entegre can survey and review a business’s property/s and operations to identify potential risks by completing a range of physical site assessments, operational review and reports, including:
- Construction, Occupancy, Protection and Exposure (COPE) Report
- Natural Catastrophe (NatCat) assessments
- Assessment Management
- Liability exposures
- Loss estimates
- Risk improvement recommendations
- Construction gradings in line with domestic and international insurance ratings
- Site fire protection and detection systems
- Occupancy ratings as per ANZSIC and SIC occupancy codes
- Direct and indirect site and business operational exposures
- Site-to-site benchmarking
Our engineers conduct a site inspection to evaluate the risks of insuring the property. They then create a tailored report, based on your industry and the unique risks you face – and deliver this to you, your broker and insurance underwriter to help shape your cover and risk management strategies.
Because we are an independent party, this report is not aligned with any one insurance provider, which means that you or your broker can provide this report to any insurer you choose.